Finance & Procurement Division
Finance & Procurement Division (FPD) responsible for management of all the financial matters of SHENA.
Main activities are:
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Preparation of Audited Annual Account in compliance with IFRS.
- Managing revenue from all sectors and tracking of payment received.
- Managing expenditure together with the tracking and controls.
- Keeping proper accounting records.
- Communication with Audit Department and External Auditor.
- Communication with Ministry of Finance and Economy.
Finance & Procurement Division endeavors to continuously improve efficiencies and internal controls.